Translate

Saturday, January 02, 2021

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Sends Letter to All People on New Year

 

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un, Chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea,

Chairman of the State Affairs Commission and Supreme Commander of the armed forces of the DPRK, sent a letter to all the people, greeting the hope-filled new year, Juche 110 (2021).

The following is the full text of the letter: Happy New Year.

  As we greet the New Year, I extend my heartfelt greetings to all the people.

  I sincerely wish all the families across the country greater happiness and beloved people, good health.

 In the New Year, too, I will work hard to bring earlier the new era in which the ideals and desires of our people will come true.

I offer thanks to the people for having invariably trusted and supported our Party even in the difficult times.

Pledging once again that I will always remain faithful to the great people.

Kim Jong Un

No comments:

Post a Comment