The meeting also deliberated on the activities of NNCSJI for the 2009 and a plan for the 2010 activities. For the proposed activities for 2010 (see attached schedule). In attendance were: Dr. Saddiqque Abba of the University of Abuja, Mall. Umar, Mall. Buhari, Mall. Abubakar Mahmud and Mall. Hashim Balarabe, all of the University of Abuja, Mr. Nicholas of the Nigerian Union of Journalists. and Dr. Bazza of the Federal College of Education, Zuba.
THE YEAR 2010 SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE ON THE STUDY OF JUCHE IDEA
Members of the Nigerian National Committee on the Study of Juche Idea met on December, 2009, reviewed activities of the committee for the year 2009 and agreed on the schedules of activities the committee would embark upon in the year 2010. The details composed of two parts namely lecture series and group discussions. The specifics are as follows:
Series of lectures would be delivered by Dr. Saddiggue Abubakar Abba to students of the University of Abuja throughout the first and second semesters which would span the year 2010.These lectures would centre on Juche Idea, Juche Philosophy, Songun Politics , the works and achievements of the founder of the DPR of Korea dear leader Comrade Kim IL Sung, the works and achievements of the current leader of the DPR of Korea Comrade Kim Jung IL, Prospect for Korean Reunification, among others. The Study group on Kimilsungism based at the Nigerian Union of Journalism intends to organise lecture series for journalists. Furthermore, the branches at the Nasarawa State University Keffi and the Federal College of Education Zuba would also organise series of lectures to their members.
1) There shall be group reading and discussions on Juche Idea at all branches. New members would be welcome into the Juche family nationwide.
1) Group discussions to be held on the works and achievements of the current leader of the DPR of Korea Comrade Kim Jung IL
1) Group discussions to be held on the works and achievements of the founder of
the DPR of Korea dear leader Comrade Kim IL Sung.
1) Seminar on Songun Politics of the DPR of Korea at all our branches.
1) Group discussions on Juche Philosophy.
1) Group discussions to be held to commemorate forty-five years when the Great Leader Comrade Kim Jong IL stated work at the Central Committee pf the Workers Party of Korea.
1) Study group on the life, exploits and achievements of the Great Leader Kim IL
2) A committee to organise the visit of the Secretary General of I.I.J.I,
Dr. Ogami Ken Ichi
1) Group discussions to be held on the significance of commemorating the day of Korea’s Liberation.
2) Hosting of the visiting Secretary General of I.I.J.I, Dr. Ogami Ken Ichi
1) Celebration of the national day of DPRK.
1) On 1st October, which is our National Day, there will be a group discussion on Nigeria’s developmental strides through Juche Idea.
1) Group discussions on Korean Reunification.
1) The national committee to meet and review activities for the year 2010 and chart a new course for the forth coming year 2011. Top on the agenda of activities for the 2011would be the hosting of the Africa Regional Committee on the Study of Juche Idea in Nigeria.
Dr. Alhassan Mamman Muhammad